Sunday, January 12, 2014

Occult : Chapter One

I am making a FPS Horror game inspired by SCP:CB. Without writing the GDD first, I just started to design the map. Then another fan of SCP:CB came forward to help me with the game story. I agreed (obviously I would ) :) and when the story is written and GDD is designed we name the new game as SCP:Nightmares. Then I found out that the current map, which I was designing for the game, does not suit the story. I had to exclude the map and re design the whole map from scratch.

Rather than left the current map untouched and let it rot in the hard drive I decided to make a new game with it. So a new title with a new design came out, which is in WIP right now, called - 'Occult : Chapter One'.

Some screenshot from the game.


SCP:Nightmares is still in WIP and once I finish that I will start working on it again. It will be a very small FPS Horror game.

No comments:

Post a Comment